RULES & DISCIPLINE
- All students should reach the school before the bell is rung for the morning assembly.
- The school uniform is to be worn on all working days and school functions.
- Shabbily dressed students may be excluded from the classroom or even sent home.
- Running, playing or shouting in the school building is strictly forbidden.
- Books, other than those used in classroom or taken from the library, magazines, newspapers etc. are not to be brought to school without the Principal's permission.
- Any damage to the property whether of school or its inmates is an offence and damage shall be recovered from the defaulters.
- As the medium of instruction is I iwlish, students are encouraged to speak English only.
- School class-work, home-work and of her assigned tasks by teacher are to be completed punctually.
- Children who come to school In the care of attendant should not leave the school before the attendant's arrival. If the attendant is delayed, the Principal should be informed and some alternative arrangement be made by the parent.
- Student should return their Progress Report Cards signed by their parent/ guardian within Three days of its receipt to their respective class teacher.
- It would be obligatory on the part of students/ parents/ guardians to see that attendance and marks obtained in the tests are correctly entered in the Report Card.
- A Student will not be allowed to attend classes if he/she suffering from infectious or contagious diseases.
- All the students should be courteous polite and humble and should know minimum etiquettes.
- Parents are not allowed to visit their wards orteachers in the classrooms.
- Students are required to keep their conveyance cycle, duly locked at the students' parking place. No motor bike, car, mobile or gadgets of any kind should be brought to school. If anyone is found in possession of such, he/she would be punished severely.
- 90% class attendance is mandatory for each and every students.
Latest NewsMore Notice