- Good education is the joint effort of the school and parents. Though the school can do a lot for the child. It can not do every thing. Your home is the place where students get their first education, so education of our children will be completed by only with full co-operation. Parents teachers co-operation is essential for complete and harmonious development of a student's personality.
- Parents are advised to allow the children to watch only educational and useful programs of T.V. Habitually watching of movies and film songs may take the children away from the realities of the life.
- If for certain reasons your child needs special attention or care, please report the principal, so that proper care and attention is given to your ward.
- While sending letters or making remittance of fee and enquiries please write full name (as written in the admission form) of the child, his/her class and the roll no./Adm. No. • Ensure that your ward comes to school in proper uniform as per the specification and design laid by the school.
- Pay the school fees regularly on time.
Meeting Hours with Principal are
11.30 AM to 1.00 PM (Mondat to Friday)
11.00 AM to 12.30 PM (Saturday)
Parents and Guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers in the classroom.